Birthday Fun at Walt Disney World | Disney Vlog


WATCH HERE: https://youtu.be/4XoODnlNaVo 

Join me for a super fun birthday weekend at Walt Disney World!! Day one includes some of my favorite Magic Kingdom activities, including Haunted Mansion (and getting stuck in front of my favorite scene!), Peter Pan's Flight (because Pirate's was down for refurbishment!) and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! A little relaxation in the hub grass soaking in the beauty of Magic Kingdom before dinner at Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort and checking out the biggest pin board on property! And that's just day one... in my next video, I'll share our visit to Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot as well as a magical night with Yeehaa Bob Jackson, so stay tuned....! Thanks, friends!

Twitter: @superenthused
Instagram: @superenthused