Toy Story Land Opening Day VIP Private Tour! NEW VIDEO UP ON THE SUPER ENTHUSED YOUTUBE CHANNEL! https://youtu.be/Q3rxhx9zgNE


Join me for a truly magical day at Hollywood Studios on Toy Story Land's Opening Day! I am incredibly grateful to have been invited to join in on a private VIP tour by Brian of Orlandothemepark360, along with Nate & Veronica of Paging Mr. Morrow, Tampa Jay, Shawn of Negrorlando, Prince Charming Dev, & Al of Florida Freaks - and of course, Dana! We also ran into so many fun & friendly folks like ResortTV1, Spokesmayne & the WDW Couple, plus so many more!!! I loved meeting so many of the people I already enjoy watching, and catching up with people who have truly become friends!! We rode Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers multiple times, as well as Toy Story Mania, Tower of Terror, Aerosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Star Tours - all with NO LINES!! So much fun, friendship & Disney magic in one day! If you are able, I highly recommend booking a VIP tour guide at least once, because it is an unforgettable experience! Thank you so much to Ryan, our amazing tour guide, and of course to Brian, who made this all possible!! I am forever grateful for this memorable and magical day!! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, theme parks, historic sites, road trips, festivals, comic shops, & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! My goal is to share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused https://youtu.be/Q3rxhx9zgNE