Miami's Hidden Gem: Matheson Hammock Beach & Trails!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, EVERYONE!!! I made this video to wish you all a happy new year and to show you one of my absolute favorite hidden gems in Miami, Matheson Hammock! It's got mangroves, a manmade beach and is surrounded by Biscayne Bay and one of the best views of the City of Miami out there!! Join me as I show you around the park and we experience sunset together to bring in the new year!! Thank you all for an awesome 2018, here's wishing 2019 is even more awesome!!! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, including theme parks, conventions, state & national parks, historic sites, road trips & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! I am all about living your adventure & sharing good vibes, as well as constantly learning! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused T-shirts & more goodies: http://bit.ly/2Re5REv