Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando OPENING NIGHT! Best Parade Spot, King Cake & So Many Beads!!

Come with me as I visit the opening night of Universal Studio's Mardi Gras Celebration 2019! Joined by Prince Charming Dev and Bryan of Orlandothemepark360, we try to get the most beads possible, try some king cake and beignets, and ride some fun attractions! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, including theme parks, conventions, state & national parks, historic sites, road trips & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! I am all about living your adventure & sharing good vibes, as well as constantly learning! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused