Party for the Planet at Animal Kingdom! Walt Disney World Earth Day Celebration

Happy Earth Day! We're celebrating at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom Park with a Party for the Planet, and you're invited!! Support the channel: http://bit.ly/2GuFggt http://bit.ly/2IKCjdh Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, including theme parks, conventions, state & national parks, historic sites, road trips & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! I am all about living your adventure & sharing good vibes, as well as constantly learning! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @superenthused