I GOT KNIGHTED, RAINY PUB SING, INTERVIEW WITH A VIKING | Florida Renaissance Festival 2018


Welcome, travelers! Join me on a quest to become knighted on Saint Patrick's Day, and for a rainy pub sing during International Weekend, and a chat with a Viking on Vikings Weekend, all closing off with a time travel back to Celtic Weekend for the final song of each day at the Florida Renaissance Festival, "A Health to the Company" where the entire royal court and all the court performers sing along with patrons in the spirit of camaraderie! This video covers three of Florida Renaissance Festival's 2018 season themed weekends in three acts and only 11 minutes! The pacing is meant to move you through all three weekends, giving a taste of some of my favorite events and performers, without giving away any full shows, acts, songs or anything that you NEED to experience in person!! I hope you enjoy this taste of the faire, and it inspires you to attend the Florida Renaissance Festival, and/or your local renaissance faire! Please note that I tried to stay out of other patrons way during performances so I had to adjust myself a bit during the final song, however it just captures the spirit of movement and energy of the end of day performance! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to theme parks, historic sites, nerdy activities, road trips, comic shops, food & drink tastings, off-the-beaten-path Florida (and beyond!) and more. I'm a Walt Disney World annual passholder so lots of Disney trips, tips, and fun in the mix! My goal is to share adventures that both entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel and hit the notification icon for more fun and adventures!! Thank you all for watching and for your support ~ Stay Enthused, my friends!!! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused https://youtu.be/D-CFcxxarLQ