A brief “get to know me” updated for spring 2022 :) – who is Jackie Super Enthused?

 Posted on 

Those who know me already know this, but if you’re new or haven’t seen any of my past “get to know me” videos (which, btw, I should probably do an updated one soon since so much has changed), here’s a brief summary for ya:

I started Super Enthused as a blog, writing up little blog post/trip reports about fun things I liked to do. Born and raised in Miami, FL, this included weekend trips to the Florida Keys, the Everglades, Redland, historic sites in south Florida like the Old Spanish Monastery, the oldest home in Miami, the historic Biltmore hotel, seasonal things like Renaissance festivals, Halloween and Christmas events, etc., AND my regular trips to Orlando to visit Walt Disney World, Universal, and all the other attractions there. I grew up visiting WDW and was always the friend/family member doing all the planning, getting everyone excited, giving everyone tips, and I loved doing this in a blog format (and still love doing it in video blogs)!

I started the YouTube channel as an extension of the blog in 2017 and have loved it since day 1! One of my very first videos was a road trip from Miami to Knoxville when I had to evacuate during Hurricane Irma! I looooved documenting the trip so much, it solidified in me that I loved travel vlogging, or travel video blogging, or whatever you want to call it - I was creating my own mini DIY travel show and I loved it. 

When I started blogging and making videos, it was of things I was already doing (or wanted to be doing) and genuinely enjoy (and would be doing anyway, with or without a camera). This was me sharing the things I love, the things I am passionate about, and also sharing the things I'd learned along the way about visiting these places - tips, fun/lesser known facts, background/history, and helpful information. I also love encouraging people to check new things and places out!

This is my place to create my little “travel blog” DIY travel show episodes, focused on the places I love to visit & share – theme parks, weird attractions, historic sites, travel, road trips, seeing new things, trying good food, unique/themed hotels & restaurants, and the like. I’ve always enjoyed the quirkier side of travel, and this is where I can share it with those who may also enjoy it – whether because they may be planning to visit these places too, or just to see what it’s like, or just to be entertained for a little bit and come along via the video! 🙂 

Thanks for reading! If you have more questions or want to know more, head over to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the latest video! I am generally very responsive to comments there, whereas dms and private messages get lost in the shuffle. 

Love,

Jackie

A more updated post is here: https://superenthused.blogspot.com/p/who-is-jackie-super-enthused.html