Disney Meetup! Disney Springs, the Boardwalk, Abracadabar, Trader Sam's & More!


On a recent sprinkly Saturday, I drove from Miami to Orlando to meet up with a group of fellow theme park enthusiasts and fellow YouTube creators at Disney Springs! It was so great catching up with friends I had already met, and making new friends with people I'd never met! We started out at the Coca Cola store in Disney Springs, then took a bus to the Boardwalk to visit Abracadabar (my first time there!). From there, we had delicious sushi at Kimono's at the Swan Resort, then walked over to Hollywood Studios, caught a bus to the Contemporary, then a monorail to the Polynesian!! DISNEY LIFE!!! We closed out the night at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto; all in all, had a fabulous time! I loved meeting folks and making friends with people who are just as enthused about Disney and Florida life as I am!! Hope to see all of you guys again real soon!  https://youtu.be/gaYE9CE8AB0