Sunrise Comic Con Commercial Shoot: Behind the Scenes! NEW VIDEO UP ON THE SUPER ENTHUSED YOUTUBE CHANNEL! https://youtu.be/qXX45KaEvcA


Today I took part in the shooting of a commercial for the very first Sunrise Comic Con, which will take place on August 12 at the Sunrise Civic Center! I had so much fun making friends, watching the behind the scenes action, and being an extra in the commercial! Thank you to all the wonderful people who took part and talked to us!! I look forward to seeing you all again at Sunrise Comic Con and beyond!!! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, theme parks, nature parks, historic sites, road trips, festivals, comic shops, & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused https://youtu.be/qXX45KaEvcA