WORLD’S LOWEST TIDE! Hopewell Rocks, Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick | Canada Travel Vlog


On my epic summer Canadian adventure, I visited Hopewell Rocks, otherwise known as Flowerpot Rocks, on the Bay of Fundy, home of the world's HIGHEST & LOWEST TIDES, and one of North America's Seven Wonders of Nature!! Hopewell Rocks is a beautiful park with an amazingly maintained tidal viewing area. The 10-15 minute walk to the viewing area is one of the most beautiful hikes, lined with massive pines, and the Hopewell Rocks themselves are otherwordly! Between the fresh smell of pines and the smell of the "chocolate sea," I walked away feeling like I had taken a bath in the cleanest smells that nature has to offer. I hope you enjoy this trip to the world's lowest tide and the beautiful formations it has created! Please hit subscribe if you're new here, lots more adventures to come! Thank you!!