Umbrella Sky Project (Inspired by Mary Poppins) Coral Gables | Off the Beaten Path Miami


Join me for a stroll under the Mary Poppins inspired art installation, Umbrella Sky Project, in Coral Gables, FL. This summery, bright and colorful installation is a lovely addition to historic downtown Coral Gables! In this video, I'll explain what it is, why it's here, and show you a bit of the area where it's currently being featured! The Coral Gables area is a local gem in Miami, FL, that I hope to share with more locals and visitors alike who may not otherwise know about it! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, theme parks, nature parks, historic sites, road trips, festivals, comic shops, & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused https://youtu.be/au3fwSV4-ck