Miami's BEST Arcade - Arcade Odyssey! + BONUS Behind the Scene's: Oldest Arcade Machine!



Join me as I visit Arcade Odyssey, Miami's BEST arcade, for their Halloween costume party! I had such a great time seeing friends, making new friends, checking out their impressive collection of pinball machines, of course PLAYING GAMES!!! And, as a total surprise, after chatting with the staff, I was fortunate enough to get a private tour of some extremely rare and vintage pieces that may one day be part of a video game museum, including the world's oldest mass produced arcade machine!!! Meeting Rick and his team, I quickly realized that Arcade Odyssey is more than just a really cool arcade with a great selection of games, it's a passion project! There is a team of people who are passionate about the history of arcade and video game machines (and many other fascinating topics) and passionate about making this a community center where everyone is welcome and the games are affordable and accessible to all! I fell in love with Arcade Odyssey, and most importantly, with the people behind it, and I hope you do too!! Also featured is my friend Indie Annie Jones, you should check out her very creative and cool channel where she does crafts, costumes and more!



Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, theme parks, nature parks, historic sites, road trips, festivals, comic shops, & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!!

My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures!

Web: www.superenthused.com
Twitter: @superenthused
Instagram: @superenthused