Pumpkin Patch Festival, Tractor Ride, Hay Maze at Pinto's Farm! It's October in Miami!!! NEW VIDEO UP ON THE SUPER ENTHUSED YOUTUBE CHANNEL! https://youtu.be/cZKS75_rOts


It's October!!! That means it's time for pumpkins and fall fun! Even though we don't experience the changing of seasons as dramatically as other places, Florida still gets in the fall spirit! Join me as I visit Pinto's Farm in the Redland agricultural district, just south of Miami, FL, for the first FALL FESTIVAL of the season!!! This includes an impressive collection of pumpkins, pumpkins facts, a tractor ride, a hay maze, and a stroll around the lovely grounds to check out the amenities! Will you be visiting fall festivals and seasonal events in your area? Let me know in the comments! Thank you all for watching, hope you enjoy! :) Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, theme parks, nature parks, historic sites, road trips, festivals, comic shops, & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused https://youtu.be/cZKS75_rOts