GET TO KNOW ME! | PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE!

My first time doing a "get to know me" video, inspired by my friend Bryan of Orlandothemepark360! Join me for the ghost of Christmas past, present and future as I share a bit about my background, how and why I started this YouTube channel, and some of my goals and hopes for the future! Thank you for watching, and if you have more questions for me, please leave them in the comments below! We'll be back to our regularly scheduled adventures for the next video, hope you enjoy this as a little something different for the holiday season! Thank you all!! Hi! My name is Jackie and I am Super Enthused! Join me on weekly adventures to off-the-beaten path events & locations, including theme parks, conventions, state & national parks, historic sites, road trips & more! I'm a native Floridian & share lots of Florida adventures, as well as travel to places beyond the sunshine state!! I am all about living your adventure & sharing good vibes, as well as constantly learning! My goal is to document & share adventures that entertain and inform! I provide tips, reviews, recommendations, background and insider information, and travel inspiration! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the notification icon to share in the fun! Thank you all for watching & for joining the adventures! Web: www.superenthused.com Twitter: @superenthused Instagram: @superenthused T-shirts & more goodies: https://ift.tt/2ANjS32