INSIDE NASA KENNEDY! Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB), Launch Pad 39B, ISS Veggie Lab & More!

Join me for the final installment in my NASA Social series! This video covers the 2nd day of the experience, featuring a delayed launch which led to several surprise activities & exclusive access to normally behind the scenes areas! Even though we were all anxious about the launch delay, NASA Social and NASA Kennedy treated us to some amazing surprises that turned the whole day around! We were allowed inside the historic Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB), granted the opportunity to get out and walk around on launch pad 39B, including the FIRE TRENCH! We also got to explore the veggie lab in the International Space Station Processing Facility, where they are working on experiments to grow food in microgravity! We also got an inside look at Swamp Works, where prototypes are being developed & the MOON ROOM is doing its work! Thank you again to NASA Social, NASA Kennedy, my CRS-16 NASA Social crew, and all the good folks who made this happen and participated! And thank YOU all for sharing in the experience with me, I really tried to film, edit and present this in a documentary style that brings you along for the journey! #NASASOCIAL Video of day 1 here: Video of launch day (day 3 here): I am so inspired by the things I saw and the people I met, I hope you are too!! Thank you all again for watching! Please share with anyone you think may be interested!