Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure OPENING WEEKEND! Long Lines, Queue Tour & Tips!

Was it worth it? Watch to find out! On Friday, February 14th, I rode Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure for the first time on the second day it was open to the public! Join me for an experience I’ll never forget, waiting in the longest line I’ve ever waited in, to ride the newly crowned longest coaster in Florida! I’ll take you on a tour of the beautifully themed queue, share my crazy experience waiting in the longest line ever & share helpful tips and my thoughts on Florida’s newest coaster! Special shout out to my good friend Sam of Expedition Theme Park who kept me going when i wanted to give up and was there for the whole 10 hour experience! He also has an awesome video up now on the history of the Dueling Dragons attraction that used to reside were Hagrids has now made a home! What’s the longest you’ve ever waited for an attraction, a film, a band, etc.? Thanks for watching! Subscribe for lots of fun adventures here on the Super Enthused YouTube channel, and find me on Instagram & Twitter @superenthused