SpaceX CRS-16 LAUNCH from Cape Canaveral | Dragon Resupply Mission to ISS | NASASOCIAL



On December 5, 2018, I experienced the launch of the Dragon Resupply Mission, CRS-16, as part of the NASA Social program! Join me and my fellow NASA Social team as we cover the launch from an incredible & exclusive location on Cape Canaveral Air Force Station! Please stick around for two additional videos detailing some awesome behind the scenes tours and info at NASA Kennedy Space Center, including a visit to launch pad 39-B, the Vehicle Assembly Building, Swamp Works and more! I also detail what is going up to the ISS in my next video! Being part of this NASA Social experience was absolutely incredible, and I am proud to be part of this community, and to now be able to call myself NASA Social Alumni! My friends Prince Charming Dev and Jeremy from The Magic Geekdom were there for days one and two as well as so many talented, creative, and really cool people! Check everyone out in this twitter list: https://twitter.com/NASASocial/lists/... Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoy the launch, re-entry and landing from two different camera angles, one without music and one with! Please subscribe and follow the adventure on instagram & twitter @superenthused! #NASASOCIAL