Halloween & Haunted Mansion Fun at Magic Kingdom & Lunch at the Polynesian!

YAAAY! 2 years ago THIS MONTH I uploaded my very first video to this channel, and it consisted of me checking out the Halloween and fall decorations and merch on Main Street USA! It was a tradition for me loooong before I started a blog or a YouTube to do this, and now we continue the tradition by kicking off the Halloween season in Florida (yes, in the middle of a very hot August!) by soaking in the pumpkins and fall decor and new Halloween merchandise and Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary merchandise on Main Street USA! I also include a quick lunch at Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Resort to fuel our Halloween romp through Disney's Magic Kingdom! I tried something new and it was deeeelicious! Thanks for watching & see ya real soon!