Disneyland Paris MY FIRST TIME & Walt Disney Studios Park Paris! Phantom Manor, Ratatouille & More!



My favorite things on our very first visit to Disneyland Paris included Phantom Manor, the Mary Blair style and colors of the Castle and castle hub, the Jules Vernes style of Tomorrowland, and just how unique and special it all was! Stay tuned for more travel vlogs and visiting new places, and hopefully one day returning to this lovely place!

Join me for my very first visit to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Paris in September 2019! We had ONE DAY to make the most of both parks and I thoroughly enjoyed DLP’s unique take on classics and unique attractions! So different yet so familiar! I hope you enjoy and that I can impart some tips for those of you who may visit DLP one day! Thanks so much for watching and for all of your wonderful feedback on the Europe videos so far - more to come! 

Here's the link to watch directly: https://youtu.be/62w4t2e0k2M