Thorpe Park MY FIRST TIME! Stealth, Swarm, Nemesis Inferno, Derren Brown's Ghost Train & More!

Join me for my first visit to Thorpe Park, one of the U.K.'s most popular amusement parks with some of the coolest coasters, including the U.K.'s fastest coaster, Stealth! I rode Nemesis Inferno, Swarm, Stealth, Walking Dead The Ride, Derren Brown's Ghost Train, and of course, Flying Fish... and more! This park was such a fun treat, we had a really fun time and I recommend it to anyone who loves theme parks, amusement parks, roller coasters and good old fashioned fun... and terror! Terror-filled fun! 😂 Thanks so much for watching and for your feedback - I definitely plan to visit Alton Towers and Efteling on my next trip so expect lots more theme park goodness from anywhere and everywhere in the future! Special thanks to Sam of Expedition Theme Park for taking footage of me on these sweet coasters, and for being awesome!