Building a Light Saber at Savi’s Workshop, Drinks at Oga’s Cantina | Galaxy’s Edge Hollywood Studios

In this video, we get to witness the full Savi's Workshop Build Your Own Custom Light Saber Experience! It is such a theatrical, unique and special experience, I had chills the entire time! For this video, I documented and witnessed two friends building two very different light sabers, while trying to save some things as a surprise for those who will experience this! Before visiting Savi's Workshop, we stop in to Oga's Cantina and pay a visit to our favorite droid on the dex, DJ Rex, and try some favorites and some new concoctions, like the Fuzzy Tauntaun and the Jedi Mind Trick! We are also graced with the full Kylo Ren emergence as the First Order tries to tighten its grip on Black Spire Outpost! I hope you enjoy this experience, please let me know in the comments below if you have any questions and what you think of it! I, for one, am saving up for my very own light saber, and I know exactly which color I'll pick! Which would you pick??