EPCOT's Ratatouille Area NOW OPEN! Full Tour + Festival of the Arts FUN New Food!




Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/OcOc9YcuHdY

Join me for a visit to EPCOT at Walt Disney World as the Ratatouille construction walls are DOWN and the Remy's Ratatouille Adventure area of the France Pavilion is NOW OPEN for guests to walk through to enjoy FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!! I give you a nice tour of the area, show you what's open and what's still closed off, give you some lovely views, and then we do a fun loop around EPCOT's World Showcase with friends trying MORE NEW Festival of the Arts food offerings that I haven't tried before! It was so much fun and I definitely found some new favorites! We got to see screen printing in action at the Enemy Ink booth and I even purchased a lovely new piece made by local crafters to wear for my next festival visit! Are you excited to ride Remy's Ratatouille Adventure? 

I was able to ride Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in Disneyland Paris, if you'd like to check it out as well as my first ever visit to Disneyland Paris, it's linked here: https://youtu.be/62w4t2e0k2M

Thanks for watching!!