Spring 2022 Road Trips Recap - FL, TN, VA & more! (March & April)


 


Posted on 

ROAD TRIP RECAP & Thoughts / Blog Post

We had such a blast on our April 2022 road trip, and I hope you all enjoyed coming along! So far, 2022 has been going swimmingly for travel, and I’ve focused mostly on theme parks and attractions that are OPEN and doable each month. Not all attractions are open year-round, many are open only seasonally, or We had such a blast on our April 2022 road trip, and I hope you all enjoyed coming along! So far, 2022 has been going swimmingly for travel, and I’ve focused mostly on theme parks and attractions that are OPEN and doable each month. Not all attractions are open year-round, many are open only seasonally until June when they switch to full summer operating hours. If everywhere we want to visit in a region is only open Fri-Sun, that makes a trip very impractical, so we’re planning some trips when things are fully open with full hours so that we can do multiple things each trip! Also, some attractions we want to visit have special celebrations going on at certain times so it’s weighing which we can do, when. 

Of course, I don’t have unlimited resources and have to try to be budget friendly and make each trip count! Sometimes season/annual passes are the best deal because you can use them at multiple parks, multiple times, get merchandise, parking and hotel discounts, etc. Most parks outside Disney have much more affordable annual/season passes so it’s quite a bargain over full price day tickets if you plan to visit multiple times (which we do)! Hope you’re enjoying seeing how much adventure we can squeeze out of each trip, it’s been such a fun and memorable experience so far, and we’re learning each trip.

**April 2022 road trip summary – there is video for each of these up on the channel with the full experience for you:

**March 2022 road trip summary – there is video for each of these up on the channel with the full experience for you:

The rest of this year is going to be filled with variety – many more road trips, at least one international trip, going deeper and deeper into the U.S., and honestly who knows, because we sometimes plan these far in advance, and sometimes on a whim! But there is always logistical planning and logical reasons behind where we go and when. 


In between road trips and travels, lots of Florida fun videos and of course Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and all the fun stuff going on here (always open to your requests and suggestions regarding what kinds of vids there would be helpful or fun for you so I can mix those in too)! 

I’ve got my Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Passholder preview soon so I’ll be excited to share from my own unique perspective. I tend to get dizzy on spinny-rides and screen rides, so I’ll be curious about that aspect and share with you how it feels and all sorts of fun details about the new Galaxarium! I know there have already been media and there will be Club 33 previews before me, but I’ll do my best to make a good video and share what the ride is like for you. I can’t believe it’s already May and summer is upon us… !!! Aaahh! Who has a summer trip planned??

Here’s a little bonus “get to know me” blog post if you’re new here or curious: https://superenthused.blogspot.com/2022/05/a-brief-get-to-know-me-updated-for.html

Variety is the spice of life, and this year is seasoned very well so far! Thank you all for the kindness, coolness and your fun comments on the vids, I love reading your stories, memories, thoughts and feedback! Soooo…. Let’s keep going! 

Love,

Jackie

www.YouTube.com/superenthused