EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays 2023 - My FAVORITE Parts of the Festival that You Should NOT Miss!

On Monday, November 27, 2023, I visited the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays and I'm going to share with you my favorite parts of this festival that I think you should not miss!

My favorite part of the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays are the storytellers - in many countries in the World Showcase, there are musicians and storytellers sharing traditional Christmas tales, songs and merriments from different regions of the world. 

Another favorite is the Holiday Kitchens, featuring festive food and drinks from around the world. Not everything is a winner though, sometimes you have to sample your way around to find what's good. In my video, I share a few favorite dishes and drinks. 

The main Christmas tree, as well as each country's Christmas trees and decorations are always a delight to see. The amount of care and meticulous detail that goes into decorating each world showcase pavilion is a joy, and it creates a wonderful atmosphere.

The Voices of Liberty Dickens Carolers, the Candlelight Processional, and Joyful, showcase beautiful music and ambience.

There is much to see and do in this short festival, that only runs from the end of November to the end of December, and most is included with your park ticket!

Here's my video of my experience so far this year, sharing some of my favorite things to do at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - enjoy!


Link to video: https://youtu.be/J_dUGbdL0ng